Video surveillance informative
according to EU Regulation n.679 / 2016 and Provision of the Guarantor 08/04/2010
- General Information
The PMR System Group Srl, with offices in Via Bertacciola, 41 – 20813 Bovisio Masciago (MB) – C.F./P. VAT 05389560961, in its capacity as data controller, pursuant to and by effect of art. 13 EU Regulation 27 April 2016 n. 679 “General Regulation on Data Protection” and point 3.1 of the Provision of the Guarantor 08/04/10, hereby informs that at its headquarters in Via Bertacciola, 41 – 20813 Bovisio Masciago (MB) a video surveillance system is active and recording of images. The legal basis of this processing is the legitimate interest of the Data Controller.
- Purpose of the processing
The personal data of the interested parties, and specifically the recordings of the images, are collected exclusively for the purposes of protecting the company assets: prevention of thefts, robberies, damage, assaults, acts of vandalism
- Methods of processing
The data are object, by PMR System Group Srl, of electronic processing in compliance with appropriate security measures and protection of the data themselves, solely for the activities of protection of the assets referred to in point 2, in compliance with the following principles:
– Lawfulness of processing. The processing of data by means of video surveillance is carried out according to correctness (in compliance with all applicable laws in a balanced manner with respect to the various interests), for specific and legitimate purposes (purposes of security and protection of company assets). The plants are used in full compliance with Article 4 of the Workers’ Statute (Law 300/70).
– Need for processing. PMR System Group Srl undertakes to respect the principle of necessity of treatment, thus avoiding excesses and redundancies.
– Proportionality of the treatment. The data collected are those strictly necessary for the achievement of the purposes expressed in point 2.
– Minimum disclosure pursuant to art. 13 EU Regulation 2016/679. The interested parties are appropriately advised of the treatment through the affixing of signs to the points covered by video surveillance. These signs contain the information indicated in art. 3 of the Provision 8 April 2010.
– Image retention times. The images detected are recorded and stored in compliance with the provisions of the Measure of 8 April 2010 for a period not exceeding 24 hours and 48 hours on public holidays. At the end of the retention period, the recorded images are deleted from their electronic media.
– Communication to third parties or dissemination of data. The data in question will not be disseminated and will not be disclosed to the judicial authorities or the judicial police in response to a specific request.
– Transfers abroad. Personal data will be stored and processed within the European Union.
– Consent. The processing of data is legitimately carried out even in the absence of explicit consent of the interested parties pursuant to art. 6.2.2. of the Provision 8 April 2010, as well as pursuant to art. 4 of the EU Regulation of 27 April 2016 no. 679 “General Regulation on Data Protection”. Failure to consent will make it impossible to access the Structure.
- Designation of data processors and persons in charge
The Data Controller has written down the data controllers as well as the persons in charge of the processing, authorized both to access the premises where the control locations are located, and to use the facilities and, in cases where it is indispensable for the purposes prosecuted, to view the images and / or make copies of them, in compliance with the provisions of art. 3.3.2 of the Provision 8 April 2010. The complete list is constantly updated by the managers, can be found and consulted at the headquarters of the Owner.
- Rights of the interested party
Each interested party has the right to exercise, at any time, the rights provided for in articles 15 and 22 of EU Regulation 679/2016, within the limits of the art. 3.5 of the Ruling 08/04/2010, by sending a specific request:
- by registered letter with return receipt by: PMR System Group Srl, Via Bertacciola, 41 – 20813 Bovisio Masciago (MB)
- by e-mail at the address: email@example.com
This information can then be integrated, either verbally or in writing, with further elements and indications, in order to best satisfy any cognitive need of the interested parties and to comply with regulatory developments.