More quality with Industry 4.0
15 October 2017
The use of innovative technologies is expanding in all directions: the government’s incentives and the need to align with the new best-practices at international level, lead companies towards a modernization of processes that guarantee a significant improvement of products.
The inclusion of digital technologies allows the management of all production data, making them easily accessible to users.
Among the benefits:
– Improvement of analytical and decision-making skills
– Improvement of logistics, optimizing stock levels and developing new products
– Greater reliability in the satisfaction of its customers, using easily readable numerical parameters
– Reduction of consumption thanks to the constant monitoring of all production parameters.
The quality concerns not only the characteristics of the final product, but also those related to its production methods and its origin; in this context, embracing the “smart factory” concept of Industry 4.0, PMR SYSTEM GROUP also is committed to the realization of applications that allow our machines to communicate through IT systems for decentralization and collaboration between operating structures.
PMR filling, capping and labelling lines are equipped with PLC and hardware expansion that allows connectivity with the company network. This gives the opportunity to communicate with the machine remotely having therefore various information available:
– On-off machine status
– estimated hourly production
– Alarm history
– Quantity of worked pieces.
Thanks to the numerous opportunities offered by 4.0 technologies, PMR also guarantees excellent results keeping an extreme simplicity of use of its machines.