How to fill and cap the anti-mosquito liquid refills
11 June 2019
The liquid refills based on prallethrin for the protection from common mosquitoes and tiger mosquitoes, are a very popular and marketed product. One of our customers who produces these equipments, considered to all intents and purposes “medical-surgical devices”, needed to automate the process, we designed and built a solution composed as follows:
– loading table, to feed the containers in line
– volumetric dosing station with 4 nozzles, for dosing from 5 to 120 cc.
– automatic feeders with vibrating channels for undercaps, wicks and caps
– pick & place systems for positioning the undercaps, wicks and caps
– capping station
– conveyor belt along the whole line
– unloading table
– control panels in each station for the management of all functions
Thanks to this system, no operator ever comes into contact with the product, the entire system is in AISI 304 stainless steel with Teflon seals and safety protections according to CE regulations.